First recognized in 2019, HMFH maintains its status as an EP friendly firm going into 2022. HMFH was one of 34 firms to receive this year’s designation from the AIA New England for our supportive culture and continued investment in the professional growth of emerging staff throughout 2021.
The core of our practice is our valued staff and at HMFH emerging professionals represent not only the future of our firm, but the future of the design industry. Under the guidance of HMFH Associate Caitlin Osepchuk, a former AIA New England Young Architects Regional Director , the firm actively encourages young staff members to grow professionally and develop expertise and leadership both within the firm and in the profession at large. The range of opportunities for professional development include:
- Active involvement in various committees
- An annual stipend for professional education and research
- A supported path to licensure with prep materials, study groups, online classes, and guidance from senior colleagues
- Involvement in the BSA’s annual Young Designers Professional Development Institute (YDPDI)
- Paid expenses for active membership in professional activities
- One-on-one check-ins to foster our culture of inclusion and support