- B. Arch, M. Arch, or equivalent degree
- Registered Architect or equivalent experience
- Design Architect with 12 or more years of experience
- Experience working on large institutional buildings, public sector, and CM at Risk projects
- Experience with projects using LEED or CHPS rating systems; LEED BD+C accreditation
- Excellent design and graphic communication skills demonstrated in a variety of media, including hand drawing and computer graphics
- Flexible, organized, and self-directed individual with the ability to multitask and work collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, including complex modeling, developing families, detail drafting, and document production
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite graphic programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Work as a project architect with minimal direction from project team leaders on design, construction documents, and construction administration for various sized, complex building projects
- Organize and manage the production of presentations, working drawings and specifications
- Participate in client meetings and public presentations
- Oversee a team, or part of a team, of architects and designers, including communicating the direction set by the client and team leaders, organizing and coordinating assignments, training others to complete tasks, and reviewing their work
- Coordinate consultants’ work, with emphasis on integrating structural, mechanical, and site solutions with the architectural design
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and values diversity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Architect 3/Senior Designer 3” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.