- BA or BS in Arch, B. Arch, M. Arch, or enrolled in an accredited architectural degree program
- Excellent design and graphic communication skills demonstrated in a variety of media, including graphic programs, hand drawing, computer modeling, and physical modeling
- Flexible, organized, and self-directed individual with the ability to multi-task and to work collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Work with project team members on design and construction documents for various sized, complex building projects
- Develop graphic materials and physical models for project presentations and marketing efforts
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and values diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Designer 1” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.