HMFH Architects, Inc., a Cambridge-based, 60-person firm known for its design of innovative learning environments, seeks an energetic and creative marketing professional to join our team.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Proactive approach to responsibilities, and functions well in a collaborative, team-oriented workstyle
- Be able to maintain accuracy of work within tight and changing deadlines and creative processes
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and be adept at responding to short-term deadlines while maintaining progress on longer-term projects
- Be sociable and outgoing with a desire to help others succeed in both team-focused and firm-wide efforts
- Adobe Creative suite skills are essential; MS Office, PowerPoint, graphics and database experience preferred
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of similar professional experience
- Proposal preparation, including research, collecting materials from consultants, writing, editing, and compilation of final proposals
- Preparation of awards submissions
- Organization and preparation of collateral marketing materials
- Maintaining image management database
- Maintaining client records management database
- Collection of project data information
- Assist with professional photo shoots
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and values diversity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Marketing Coordinator” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.