- Demonstrated graphic design experience and Adobe Creative suite proficiency are essential. Final candidates may be given a short exercise to assess skill level and training needs.
- Clear communication skills
- Proactive approach to responsibilities, functions well in a collaborative, team-oriented workstyle, and graceful under pressure
- Be able to maintain accuracy of work and attention to detail within tight and changing deadlines and creative processes
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and be adept at responding to short-term deadlines while maintaining progress on longer-term projects
- Be sociable and outgoing with a desire to help others succeed in both team-focused and firm-wide efforts
- A bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of architectural firm experience preferred
- Candidates should have a professional background, knowledge of and demonstrated interest in architecture and design
- Experience with video production and editing are of interest, but not required
- Work collaboratively with both marketing and graphic design staff to develop clear and compelling architectural graphics and other materials for proposals, interviews, social media and projects
- Collaborate with design teams to visually communicate a variety of concepts
- Design and develop digital graphics for social media and email marketing
- Proposal preparation, including layout and compilation of final proposals
- Preparation of collateral marketing materials
- Generate materials for industry conferences
- Participate in the development of materials for presentations, handouts, interviews
- Assist with professional photo shoots
- Newsletters and promotional mailers
- Manage database of firm photography and graphics
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and values diversity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume, and writing and graphic samples to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Marketing Graphics Coordinator” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.