- Must be flexible, willing to work in a dynamic and creative environment, and work collaboratively with a variety of people and roles within the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General aptitude for and interest in a variety of technologies, including network systems, hardware, and software
- Ability to (dis)connect, lift and move equipment and monitors to new desks, and maneuver under tabletop surfaces and in tight spots to manage connections, cables and wires
- MCP Certification, Microsoft MCSE, and/or proficiency in Microsoft 0365 Services and knowledge of basic networking concepts and desktop troubleshooting required
- Professional Degree or similar studies in Computer Sciences or Systems Engineering completed or in progress
- 0-3 years of experience in Technical Support, Customer Service or similar areas, and interest or experience in architecture or the AEC industry required
- Work closely with HR and Operations Manager, IT Manager, Technology Leader, Admin staff and others to support the daily and on-going technology needs of a busy architectural firm
- Monitor, respond, escalate as needed, and confirm resolution of all end-user requests for technology support and assistance
- Maintenance and upkeep of all loaner laptops and other portable office technology and equipment
- Troubleshoot in-office equipment, including workstation PCs, laptops, printers, plotters, and video conferencing
- Assist the IT Manager and IT Leader on short- and long-term tasks including software installation and upgrades, regular maintenance, user trainings, and general contact with external technology vendors for product/customer support
- Help with office workstation and equipment moves, events requiring technology, and other general office activities as needed
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and values diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume, and writing and graphic samples to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Technology Coordinator” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.